[MLB-WIRELESS] internet tunnelling between nodes

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:36:20 EST 2005

I used to think this as well, but lately I've come around to the idea.
Really it's up to node-owners to decide for themselves if they want to do
this.  If you want to tunnel, then go tunnel.  Feel free to make your own
arrangements - after all, can anyone really stop two node-owners who set up
a tunnel between unconnected areas?

Dan