[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access, was: New node, very interesting stumbles.

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 27 22:15:25 EST 2005

So you guys actually follow your isp's AUP?

Quote from an optusnet user, i do not know this user i found this via a
google search

" Because XXXX are running Optusnet cable internet...Speeds will vary
because Optusnet are tight arse bastards who cap upload speeds at 16k/sec.
What? You don't want clients running servers with their internet? Well my
parents don't pay $70.00 a month for me not to run services."

Thanks Brenton

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |
http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)