[MLB-WIRELESS] Greetings...

Daryl Knight spectre at australiaonline.net.au
Wed Jul 20 20:18:08 EST 2005

Have an interesting problem... well maybe not that interesting...

some time back I acquired an RALINK5200, some no name thing from jaycar... I
was wanting to put this thing into an old bx motherboard, however when its
in, the box refuses to boot, although it does mostly power up, also when it
does boot it can't see the card... this is a problem as the card works in
another box no problem... any ideas on cause or solution?  Only  thing I can
think of is that its trying to suck to much power in...

Anon, Daryl