[MLB-WIRELESS] so what's with the wiki spam?

Glenn McKechnie graybeard at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 30 19:58:49 EST 2005

Tom Fifield wrote:
[...]
> If you see a spammer before us, just shoot an email off to
> coders at melbournewireless.org.au, and if you feel like staying around for
> the cleanup effort if it comes to that, please do so!

Alternatively, the wiki has a feature where you can subscribe to a page.
If you subscribe to your (home, whatever) page and select all changes
then any alterations to that page will be reported to you promptly.

If the spammer then hits your subscribed page you can jump in and fix it
and the other defaced pages fairly quickly.

Tom, you had a mozilla plugin (RDF?) for recent changes. Is that still in
use and if so - where's the download location, it would prove useful here.

--
Cheers
 Glenn

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
		-- Paul Beatty