[MLB-WIRELESS] Elevation maps on BrisMesh site

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Wed Jan 12 12:01:28 EST 2005

Agreed that having 50 of these could load up both server times and page
loads due to increased size & processing required - (although a 1-bit image
would be pretty small the processing to create it could hurt)

Perhaps include it only on the first XX (closest) nodes listed rather than
all 50?

Just my thoughts.

John