[MLB-WIRELESS] Elevation maps on BrisMesh site

Tom Fifield gummay at gummAY.net
Wed Jan 12 11:14:48 EST 2005

It's been on the cards for some time. See
http://www.melbournewireless.org.au/wiki/?LocFinderCrossSections .

With regards to the thumbnails, please note that we have 50 nodes by
default in the list compared to their 10. In my opinion, as these images
are actually generated dynamically, in addition to the sheer number of
images, node page load times would become a little silly.

I believe the at-a-glance nature of the thumbnails would be best suited
to somewhere like /users/closest, with the full-blown images on
/maps/compare.

Tom