[MLB-WIRELESS] Compaq WL200

Andrew Wagstaff auswireless at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:22:05 EST 2005

Hi
Does anybody know how to get a wl200 to put out the full 100mW under Win2K ?
I only seem to be able to get a smaller amount of power out of it. I am
using the drivers off the website. I know that the power is lower because I
put my 30mW Entersys card right beside it and netstumbler only reports a
signal of around -55 - -60dB, I had tried this before on my Linux AP box
(using hostAP) and the signal was up around 0 to -10dB.

Regards

Andrew