[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54GS

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Thu Feb 10 10:03:34 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

Not sure I can help you on the first question too much - although I believe
the version is marked somewhere on the underside of the unit (I have a
WAP54G so things may well be different)

As for which antenna to use - yes just hook it up to one side and (if you
have updated/modified firmware installed) set transmit/receive to that one
antenna (basically rendering the other side redundant)

With my WAP54G I found that the left side gets a stronger signal than the
right - don't ask me why, there's no real logic behind it - but it would be
worth trying each side to see if there is a difference.

Hope this is of some help.

John
--
MW Node: INQ