[MLB-WIRELESS] HTML/form hacker required.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sat Feb 5 03:25:01 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of working on a MW custom firmware for the Linksys
WRT54GS, and I need someone who is good at HTML code (specifically drop
down menus, radio buttons and using POST methods etc with scripts).

If someone can contact me off list, I'll explain more on what I need and
give more details.

For the rest of you, I'll have a demo of the custom WRT54GS firmware
progress at the next meeting.

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup.