[MLB-WIRELESS] New world record for wifi link (125 Miles).

David Smith dwsmith at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 3 00:13:53 EST 2005

Mt Buffalo to Camels Hump is 202 km LOS.

And the current Aus amateur record for 2403 MHz is 1885 km ... :(

If you are going to try for a record of sorts, then it'll need to be at
legal levels to be recognised (which I don't think the US guys were).
Maybe that's achievable by running a BIG dish (4m) for good Rx levels
and winding back Tx power to get legal EIRP.

Regards,
Dave
VK3HZ
(list lurker)