[MLB-WIRELESS] Node under construction...

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sat Apr 30 00:21:06 EST 2005

hey Daryl first let me say welcome to our exciting group, are you
intrested in just connecting to your friends or connecting to the whole
mw network?

have you registered a node on the melbournewireless.org.au website yet

feel free to email me off list if you need any help, i am located in
bentleigh (NodeAFH) and putting my box (now fully slackware and working)
in the roof, also i will have a ragnarok server (a mmorpg) on the box as
well

rick