[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Wholesaler for high bright LEDs

Rob roberts at dcsi.net.au
Tue Apr 5 23:34:38 EST 2005

Jaycar have a "Trade" account which entitles you to the next price down from
retail.....

Eg;   1 off,   $10....

5 to 10,     $8.00.....   This is the price for one item with your
discount....

You do need a Registered Business name though....

There are a couple of other wholesalers too... try www.rockby.com.au  they
are good for those hard to get things...

and then there is always Farnell and RS componants

http://au.farnell.com/jsp/home/homepage.jsp

http://www.rsaustralia.com/cgi-bin/bv/home/Home.jsp?cacheID=auie

Cheers,

Rob.