[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Wholesaler for high bright LEDs

Rowan Crowe rowan at sensation.net.au
Tue Apr 5 12:55:52 EST 2005

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, Steven Haigh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a wholesaler for 40+ yellow 9000mcd+ 5mm LEDs... Anyone
> know anywhere? Jaycar want $1.95 each for 25+, but this seems a tad
> expensive...
>
> Either that, or a place that sells the 1W luxeons for under $10 each...

Got an ABN or other business/company identification? You may be able to
through Electus, which is the wholesale arm of Jaycar:

http://www1.electusdistribution.com.au/
http://www1.electusdistribution.com.au/first.asp - "REGISTER HERE"

It's been a couple of years since I got their catalogue but from what I
remember it's basically the same product range as Jaycar, just a lot
cheaper. I've been buying a lot of stuff from Jaycar lately, perhaps I
should apply for an Electus account again. :)

Cheers.