[MLB-WIRELESS] Funny yet Frightening. "Wireless AP draws ASIO"

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Oct 26 21:42:16 EST 2004

Cut and paste from a thread on whirlpool

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=257009

Wireless AP draws ASIO

Got home in the arvo today with four cops outside my unit.

Apparently it was due to a black box which I've placed on the fence. Some
neighbours got so alert (but of course, not alarmed) that they called
1800123400, thinking it was a bomb.

The cops were extremely rude, unprofessional, pushy, and threatening. One of
the two women was very patronising too - why can't they be nicer to people?

I've cut the wire to the weatherproof box (hosting an access point) and
opened it up and showed it to them - it's a very deadly 2.4Ghz microwave
radiation weapon.

Six hours since and still shaken and feeling violated.

Oh, while you're at it, please spam
hotline at nationalsecurity.gov.au
hotline at nationalsecurity.gov.au
hotline at nationalsecurity.gov.au
hotline at nationalsecurity.gov.au
hotline at nationalsecurity.gov.au
hotline at nationalsecurity.gov.au

thanks very much. And be alert but alarmed that they're watching you.