[MLB-WIRELESS] Node DAC is back on the air!

Red_Wolf_2 glp71s at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:41:29 EST 2004

Well ive finally found myself enough time to power up my node again
and spin the antenna around to point towards the city (currently it is
test-linked to node HVC, the only other node i could see on a
netstumble... hoping to see if i can improve the signal quality a bit
somehow)

If anyone is interested in trying some testlinking or whatever, drop me an email