[MLB-WIRELESS] Video Streaming over Wireless

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Nov 12 00:02:39 EST 2004

Hi definitely enough bandwidth. You might like to do a search some of
home theatre related companies delivering media boxes for distributing
content throughout the house without cables using 802.11

The video proxy or server to me is the more interesting part of your
wireless project.

For those interested in video streaming what are your thoughts on
Akimbo? I'm about to import some of these into Australia. www.akimbo.com

Don't think of it as cable tv, think of it as kazza video streaming over
the net but with a prettier interface.

The very cool part about this is that you can micro-segment television
channels down to almost a single genre, they are just about to start
releasing an akimbo tv channel for just sailing television shows.

If anyone is interested in preparing a few wireless 'how to' tv shows
then I'd be happy to get you 'airtime' with Akimbo because I'm about to
deliver them some 'Daily Yoga' content.

Contact me if you want more info.

Cheers,
Dean