[MLB-WIRELESS] Wholesale rates for broadband, needed urgently

Dawid dawid at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 7 10:11:17 EST 2004

Hi all,

An opportunity has arisen and I need help fast!!!

I have been researching and preparing my business plan to set up a WISP
on the outskirts of Melbourne in my spare time for a while now.

I met some investors who want in and want to view my business plan
tomorrow!!!! The issue is that I have not researched much of the ISP
side of the business in terms of contracting out the service and the
running costs of supplying the broadband. I am willing to use
guesstimates but prefer not to, the biz plan is only a 1st draft and if
the biz strategy passes the first stage than more research would
obviously be undertaken.

My cash flow projections and analysis are based on 2Mbps and businesses
at 11Mbps with an average customer download of 3gig a month.

Please I don't want any DSL prices. I'm assuming a connection right into
the backbone.

Current ISP would run the servers and routers.

If anyone has some numbers, it would be greatly appreciated. I need them
today!!! YIKES

Cheers

Dawid Ostrowski
Masters in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Business Development & Innovation Solutions

This correspondence is for the named person only.  It may contain
confidential or privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any error in transmission.  If you receive this
message in error please immediately delete it from your system and
notify the sender.  You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of
this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.