[MLB-WIRELESS] [OT] 1.5Mbit/sec DSL providers

Tom Fifield [gummAY] gummay at gummAY.net
Mon Nov 1 18:02:23 EST 2004

www.broadbandchoice.com.au is where I'd be heading for

Personally, (I'm currently with Netspace) I'd be looking at some of the
larger ISPS for example; Internode, Iinet, Netspace, Westnet, Swifttel,
Dart and staying away from the smaller likely-to-die-overnight ISPS eg
'Referral.net' or '4.0'

http://bc.whirlpool.net.au/bc-plan.cfm?state=vic&class=0&pre=6000&cost=120&speed=1500&ip=1&sort=1&rt=1&dd=1&xeu=1&xb=1
would probably be a good place to start looking at the various plans
avilable

Best of luck with your move,

Tom