COMM [MLB-WIRELESS] Node on a pole picture (info for Newbies)

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Fri May 14 09:48:11 EST 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Dan Flett wrote:

> Hehe, we had a feeling it wouldn't take you long to chime in Jamie. :)

Im always keen to get new products onto the market, and there is an
unfortunate cost barrier associated with that sometimes =)

> I personally am interested in this sort of gear but by no means do I
> think it's the only way to go about setting up a node.

Myself neither, I mean you guys all seem to manage, and I havent as yet
brought in any yet. The airstream guys in SA seem to be pretty keen on
these sort of things particularly, with obsd on them.

Laters,

Jamie