[MLB-WIRELESS] Interesting...

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 21:03:38 EST 2004

Very interesting indeed...

I've seen the MeshBox from the UK but this seems a lot better - using
MiniPCI, a MIPS processor and fitting the whole OS on 32Mb of flash
memory.  It's also smaller and cheaper than the MeshBox.  200 Euros =
about $333 at the moment.  Also, unlike the MeshBox The makers of this
device aren't trying to use it to create their self-styled "community"
network.

I've already gotten onto the Wiki page for this MeshCube and asked for
OSPF routing :)

I might ask these meshcube people if they sell their boxes without
wireless adapters (could probably get them cheaper from somewhere else).

Dan