[MLB-WIRELESS] MW event day?

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Wed Mar 31 09:48:09 EST 2004

if we ran a war driving/foxhunt day where we had cars of 2+ people in it
driving around Melbourne going from access point to get the midways
reference to the next AP sort of event, where a team win a (small) prize and
there's a bbq at the end, many/any people interested in this kind of thing?

I just figure with winter creeping up this would be a event we could run
will being in the safety of our cars

also could gain some prestige for teams from particular regional groups

could also invite MLUG and the other Linux people and any other melb pc
groups

if your interested send me a email