[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Networking articles.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 1 17:00:37 EST 2004

Howdy,

 Just noticed these articles on Toms Networking.

 The reason I point them out is they are good reads and are also a lot of
wireless subjects in one location. Also, the topic of using 802.11g
products in the real world was a question I posted a little while ago, is
covered well. There are some groovey channel usage graphs of 11b and 11g
with it's 'super' mode so you can see what is really happening. There are
also nice graphs of the impact on 11b using 11g networks and how to try and
stop your XP lappy from trying to associate with other APS when you don't
want it to. It also has a good rant on 1st vs 2nd generation 802.11a
products.

 Happy reading.

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/NeedToKnows.php

Regards,