[MLB-WIRELESS] Swinburne VoIP/network analysis project (was: helps)

andrewg at d2.net.au andrewg at d2.net.au
Thu Feb 26 04:22:49 EST 2004

G'day Eric,

Prehaps you'd like to go into more detail with what you're aiming to
setup, as I can think of several people who will have interesting things
to say (Hi JT :)..

I wouldn't mind hearing about what programs you're using and percievd
security  threat models you come up with. If you're using asterisk for a
deployment system, catch up with me off a public list and I might have
some suggestions, security wise at least.

- andrewg