[MLB-WIRELESS] Minitar AP Bulk buy

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 22:11:17 EST 2004

Well I started the ball rolling by the looks of it.
Thank you for your replies initially i was looking if there was still
somoene that did the bulk buys within the group, but it seems I managed to
get my self nominated to do this bulk buy ...hope I'm not steping on any
toes.

Item
Mintar AP (MNWAPB-10)
http://www.minitar.com/index.php?maincat=product&cat=wireless&prod=wls_ap&page=1
Thats the 802.11b Access point

Pricing
So then I will hunt down some prices and inform you of what prices I can get
on 10 AP's. As a starting point I'll be aiming below $85 ea as there is at
least one shop in Melb offering them at $89 (but item is not in stock) So by
the time you tack on postage costs etc it would probably exceed that price.
$85 however establishes a good ball park figure and we shall see from there.
When the best price has been worked out I will notify everyone that lodged
interest and through the mailing list.

Lodgment of interest
You can email me if you are interested in this bulk buy and list ammounts
you are interested in (you can state numbers with price ranges if you like)
Initial buy will be for a lot of 10 but if more are interested I will see if
a second lot can be purchased etc....
I would also like to know at this stage how you would like to receive the
ap's. Pick up from my house isnt really an option but i may do a central
point pick up (we will sort that out later) or post

If a lot of 10 is to be bought the first 10 requests will get priority, if
no reply is received after 2 days, then I will move to the next request on
the list.

Please email me on
rbak at jeack com au
instead of the hotmail account

Following the mail out of "best price" I will start taking firm orders and i
will send each person my bank account details (unless someone has a better
idea?)
When the money has cleared for the purchase I will then purchase it and
notify everyone of estimated arrival time and start arranging distribution
methods.
I expect I will be able to get a price together by thursday maybe sooner. So
I might be able to  make a purchase around Monday 23 at the soonest.

What you need to send in your Lodgment of interest.
*How many ap's you would like
*Delivery method
*e-mail address or contact method if youre going to be away from a computer
for a few days.

You may also suggest places and sites you would like me to consider in the
preperation of the best price.
Please email me on
rbak at jeack com au
instead of the hotmail account