[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys card hanging new windows 2000 server install.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 14 21:57:45 EST 2004

As a follow on from my dual boot issues, I have another one :)

 Every time I slot my enterasys card into the brand new windows 2000 server
install, it freezes. When I pull it out, it unfreezes then blue screens.

 I recall something similar a while ago where Sneeze got me to run a reg
file and that fixed it then, but not this time.

 I tried to install the drivers before I slot the card in, however whenever
I select 'have disk' etc and point it to the newly downloaded Enterasys
Roamabout windows 2000 driver, it does not list any cards in the driver for
me to choose. I've tried older drivers and I get the same result.

 Any clues?

Regards,
g at z.