[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO on Locfinder

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Feb 10 10:48:40 EST 2004

*cough* only took me 6 months to get them removed *cough* darren

j/k ;)

Everyone from this point on should take GHO to be non-existent unless a
time comes when otherwise is annouced.

Do not place GHO in your network plans and do not anticipate a link to it
at all. It's very existence is sketchy at best.

Looking at the network link map it seems we have little to worry about
however.  I think people were seeing GHO as more valuable than it really
was or is ever going to be.