[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO on Locfinder

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:21:01 EST 2004

Hi,

I see that all the links to GHO on Locfinder have been deleted.  Good
thing, I say.  Even when GHO was up, some of those lines on the map were
very theoretical and some downright fictional.  It would be good if more
people updated their Locfinder entries to reflect their present setup.
Some of the green lines on the map seem to show links that either never
existed or might have existed for a short time many months ago.

I'm Dan Flett.

:)