[MLB-WIRELESS] html mail (WAS: Netstumbler problems?)

Jason Clarke melbwireless at clarkey.id.au
Mon Dec 13 11:25:39 EST 2004

Very odd. I don't recall friends of mine not being able to view HTML e-mails
in Evolution.

I agree "geek" lists should be plain text though.

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email  X
             & vCards / \

Picked it up from a sysadmin I used to work with.. I like the idea, but
there is a purpose for 'rich text' e-mails :)

Anyway, this is offtopic :-)