[MLB-WIRELESS] Anyone her know Matthew Hill personally?

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Sat Sep 27 14:28:18 EST 2003

Matthew Hill advertises his wireless and other components on the Melb
Wireless Wiki and here on the list under the name "The Big Fella's
Stuff" (http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?thebigfellatrade).
I made a purchase from him (an SVEC AP, pigtail and Enterasys card)
after corresponding with him, transferred the agreed amount into his
bank account - and haven't heard from him since! This is now 4 weeks ago
and he doesn't reply to e-mail....
Does anyone know him personally? Have a phone number for him or his
address?
He has been active on this list and in the Wiki board for quite a
while...
If he is sick in hospital or away for work or whatever, that's OK too -
I'm a patient man....

But if not, I won't hesitate to initiate fraud proceedings (I do have
his bank account details and the police wouldn't have any trouble
getting his address from that....).

Cheers,

Joe Hovel
Bendigo