[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 07/09/2003

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Mon Sep 8 12:49:00 EST 2003

Anyone had much of a play with these beasties?

Know much about receive sense/power output/etc/etc?

They're certainly cheap enough, and call be crazy, but 8M of RAM and a
200MHz MIPS processor makes me think they might be a good candidate for
linux runnage.

Mast mounted linux AP for $90 would be very sweet.

Thanks,

	Fenn.