[MLB-WIRELESS] Need some help understanding a few things

jsirucka at connectingyou.com.au jsirucka at connectingyou.com.au
Mon Oct 20 14:57:42 EST 2003

Tim

I'm in belgrave and can tell you from experience that hills are more than a
problem, the equipment can do kilometres but line of sight is in the metres.

two ways to go about this, find people in between a and b to hop the packets
for you or buy extra gear and find people to house the gear between a and b for
you.

I did the later to get to gho. This also depends on how much you are willing to
spend.

or the other alternative is trying to get the shire of yarra ranges in on the
act and setup and maybe spend the $$ for the links between a and b.

Joseph