[MLB-WIRELESS] MW Intranet DNS & Redirection

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 10:20:02 EST 2003

Excellent!

I was wondering if DNS was on the backburner, but obviously not!

If we run a centralised DNS as the primary server for the network, would
those in charge of it consider putting in wildcard entries for .com,
.au, etc so that if someone connects and types in an Internet address
they get directed to a Melbourne Wireless "can we help you" page?  Or
would that cause problems for those of us who have both the MW net and
the Internet plugged in to our desktop PCs?

Dan