[MLB-WIRELESS] minitar pcmcia card - opinions?

Matt matthew.c.boyd at uts.edu.au
Wed Nov 5 10:29:52 EST 2003

I had the thing working (sort of) a couple fo days ago. I recompiled my
kernel and now its not picking up the card when I insert it. It seems to
get a bit further when I put an enterasys card in the other slot but then
ifconfig segfaults on me and thats the end of it, I noticed someone else
had this problem on the minitar forum.

I tried the source from the minitar forum and the modules compile, theres a
bug somewhere in "make install" but a quick "insmod -f" didn't pick up the
card either (as with the realtek module I was using before).

I haven't been able to get the utility from minitar to compile. Bloody redhat.

Matt