[MLB-WIRELESS] minitar pcmcia card - opinions?

Matt matthew.c.boyd at uts.edu.au
Mon Nov 3 17:21:49 EST 2003

I'm using a realtek chipset based card (excel wireless) which I think is
the same as the minitars.
The modules don't use iwconfig, looks like most of the commands are done
with iwpriv. I've only played with it in linux for a few minutes today and
I can't say I had much luck. Are you using the realtek modules or are there
some at minitar?

matt