[MLB-WIRELESS] Linksys WRT54g on TIB - cheaper elsewhere

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sat Nov 1 20:05:12 EST 2003

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, Winder wrote:

> When products are placed on the TIB that are the same price as retail prices
> it degrades the credibility of the service and makes it just another form of
> commercial advertising.

I can see your point WRT tib v's retail pricing, really. However,
complaining about an old TIB price, V's a current retail price, is
pointless. When that price was put up it was competitive, and there has
since been price cuts.

> I'd like to see the savings that people are getting over the retail price
> listed. Something like Vak used to do. List price +5%.

I do apologise for not sending myself to the dogs over bringing you guys
deals. In the mean time feel free to avoid my efforts to bring MW, and
other community wireless buyers, some pretty good prices. The simple fact
of the matter is that is if you buy from me you have a warranty, a tax
invoice, and you're buying from a business. It costs money to be in
business, so if you're paying less than Im selling gear for, and you get
all that, then you're doing very well. Please dont forget to pass me on
their details while you're at it, perhaps I should by from them as well.

Cya,

Jamie