[MLB-WIRELESS] Linksys WRT54g on TIB - cheaper elsewhere

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Sat Nov 1 17:08:24 EST 2003

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, Winder wrote:

> I was going to write something whitty about the TIB turning into a
> commercial dumping ground with no clear discount to aid the wireless
> movement, but I can't think of how to say it......oh well.

It is wit, or witty, it could well be something you don't know much about,
however I'd rather not jump to conclusions after reading just this one
post of yours.

Not to sure what is going on with this post, or what the point is. As time
passes, prices do change, look at the Cabletrons for example. The WRT54Gs
are only $220 now, directly from me, not ex-tib.

Regards,

Jamie