[MLB-WIRELESS] Impact of New Legislation?

Devon Starbuck dstarbuck at optushome.com.au
Thu May 22 19:33:14 EST 2003

I suspect you would not have a problem, as it applies equally to
yourself as it does your ISP, and often the numerous companies that
supply bandwidth to your ISP. I'ts intention I believe is to stop the
promotion of it and the exploitation of children. Unless you engage in
this, somebody who exploits your network without your knowledge wpould
obviously be in breach of the law, but not necessarily yourself.

Use of common sense in these areas is essential, and any breach of these
laws, as soon as detected, should be reported.

Regards

Devon Starbuck