[MLB-WIRELESS] Node GHO Mount Dandenong announcement

-|- Hurgh -|- hurgh at oxley.vic.edu.au
Wed May 14 11:21:29 EST 2003

Awsome!!, i should be able to connect to this node :)
Gives me something to do tonight now :)
When i get home i will do a little bit of messing round and see if i can
connect to it.

If anyone is interested my node is FLC and i am about 9km from the site.

I will let you all know what happens tommrow :)

-|- Hurgh -|-

Website: http://www.hurgh.org/
Forums: http://forums.hurgh.org/