[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwirelses DNS and Domain Names

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon May 12 12:14:06 EST 2003

..however in the case of Melbwireless I wouldn't say we're using wireless
for it's mobility, I'd say we're using it for its speed, coverage, and
cost.

If you move to another region I can't see changing being a huge drama. Just
update DNS records, put up a little page at the old DNS name pointing to
the new one for a while.
For the sites on the WAN that become really popular perhaps they can avoid
the regional part alltogether and for example become....
www.wantirna-ap1.mw