[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwirelses DNS and Domain Names

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon May 12 11:17:02 EST 2003

Perhaps I should just go along with that naming convention out this
way...if it takes off out here it's likely everyone else will just follow.

I might setup a Wiki page with suggestions for each region.

You could probably abbreviate Peninsula to just ".pen.mw"
easier to type and easy to work out what it refers too if you know a bit
about the regions