[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwirelses DNS and Domain Names

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon May 12 11:12:12 EST 2003

awfully painfull to type in though.

And I'm wasn't planning on having every node around me in the format
nodexxx.....

I was going to throw in more meaningful names, like say my imaginary friend
Fred, has got a box on the network and everyone knows Fred from the
meetings (he's quite a character, helpful, loves a drink, tends to get in
punch ons at meetings, etc) and he wants to have a few addressse for
websites he hosts, like www.fred.oef.mw, www.crazyassfred.oef.mw,
kissmyass.fred.oef.mw.