[MLB-WIRELESS] can't be bothered searching my mail folder...

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Thu Mar 27 10:24:57 EST 2003

help me I'm feeling lazy... (so, situation normal)

I emailed someone on this list at some point and the topic of Jabber cropped
up... can't recall who. I wanted to ask what jabber client they use or
recommend.  I want a client for FreeBSD/KDE

Also, people have mentioned in the past 32 pin SIMMs being available... I have
an old server (thanks to Nick) that I finally had time to fiddle with over
the w/e. I intend to put RH on it. so I got it to boot and got a RAM parity
error and halt. (I suspect also the cmos battery is on the blink...)
anyone got any ram they wanna sell/donate to a good cause.

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.