[MLB-WIRELESS] Web Based Wireless Test Seminar

tparker at netspace.net.au tparker at netspace.net.au
Wed Mar 26 13:10:01 EST 2003

Folks,

This will be heavy going RF stuff, but I'm sure some here will be able to
understand it (and be interested in getting up in the middle of the night for it)

Cheers,
Tom

ps. Disclaimer I work for these guys, but not in wireless or RF sorry
(http://advanced.comms.agilent.com/routertester/index.htm).

(March 21, 2003 -- EPSG) AGILENT HOSTS WEB SEMINAR ON TESTING 802.11G WLAN
COMPONENTS AND SYSTEMS

Agilent will hold a free, interactive Web seminar for R&D and manufacturing
engineers on the issues involved in designing and testing 802.11g WLAN
components and systems. The program, titled “RF Testing and Modulation
Analysis,” will cover RF spectrum and power, transient effects, modulation
quality, aspects of interoperability and troubleshooting techniques to quickly
isolate problems and accelerate design and system integration. This seminar will
be held on Tuesday, April 8, 2003 from 6 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. PT and 8:30 a.m. to
10 a.m. PT.

More information is available at http://www.agilent.com/find/802_11.

This email was sent from Netspace Webmail: http://www.netspace.net.au