[MLB-WIRELESS] Pivoting Mast Problem

Jason Xuereb jxuereb at optushome.com.au
Sun Mar 23 12:03:51 EST 2003

Mounting a 12 metre mast which pivots on a 2.6m veranda.

The problem is getting the thing in the air. I could start weight training
for each time I wanted to get my mast in the air but trying to think of an
alternative solution.

http://members.optushome.com.au/jxuereb/problem.gif

Thats the current problem and room for any solution. There is another floor
abouve the base of the mast which could give more leverage with a pulley or
a wheel with a winch at the bottom or some really strong people pulling it
into place.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers