[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless networking question

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Wed Mar 12 15:37:01 EST 2003

I did indeed have NetBeui running! I used to be unable to get my network
to browse without it. I have now uninstalled NetBeui and all machines
talk to each other now. Will do some more testing of wireless traffic
once all the machines are running properly again.
PS: the proxy is Win95b, the laptop Win98SE, the desktop WinXP pro and
the Pocket PC is Win PPC2002...

Joe