[MLB-WIRELESS] Win xp and Enterasys card

Patrick Griffin pat at spacelink.com.au
Sun Mar 9 16:06:31 EST 2003

Hi All,
        I have a problem allowing my laptop to use my internet connection.
The layout is as follows

laptop running win 98 with an Enterasys card and an assigned address of
10.0.0.xxx

Desktop running win xp and an Enterasys card in a Ricoh cradle assigned
address 10.0.0.xxx.
Pro200wlLan card DHCP.192.168.0.xxx

LAN connected server running win 98 and a static ip of 192.168.0.1 and a
dial up modem.

I can ping the laptop from the desktop and I can ping the desktop from the
laptop, both the wired and wireless addresses.
I cannot see the server from the laptop, I have read all the e mails with a
reference to this (hope I didn't miss any) and I changed the default setting
in the registry as suggested in one of them. This is all that stops me from
having an operational node.

Hoping someone can help

Regards Pat