[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: GLL To GLO Ta GHO

Nick Sibbing nick.sibbing at arts.monash.edu.au
Tue Jun 17 17:09:26 EST 2003

Gday Mr Viper
I've sent you a few emails off list but just to confirm. I'm node CAB
which I think you should be able to get to. I'm roughly between you and
Mt Dandenong and only a few Km away. I'm on Sheffield Rd Montrose near
the corner with Mt Dandenong Rd and there is another interested node
with a better view approx 20 doors up.

Perhaps you can act as our link to the outside world as I don't believe
I could ever get to GHO but I'm still keen to test a link to you.

Please send me an email off list nick at artful.com.au or feel free to
call 9728 8220 Our area is  seeing more interested people all the time
so don't give up.

Regards Nick