[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: GLL To GLO Ta GHO

andrewg at d2.net.au andrewg at d2.net.au
Tue Jun 17 13:26:34 EST 2003

*sigh* it appears I hit send a tad to early :/ Hi Tony btw ;) Hey, at least
its better than those single lines occasionally ;)

/me ducks and runs off.

Oh hey, fwiw, I passed that test yesterday from those emails yesterday. So
yeah. yay me ;)

that said, it would be better if we could all work together with the
spectrum usage, we could start lobbying the powers that be for more space,
however I don't think this would work very well because most of the current
spectrum is common across the various countries which means its easier for
companies to reach their ROI on manufacturing and selling equipment, so
that goes down the drain, because it becomes not feasiable, and if we get
the spectrum, there probably won't be optimal kit that exists.

What other methods are there of not impacting upon other networks? (Yes, I
know its best bet, effectively, but surely we can try to be considerate of
other users). Is it just a case of avoiding channel 1 if possible outside?

Which reminds me of that network I can see from my place on channel 1,
which from memory puts out a fair signal ;)