[MLB-WIRELESS] Starting up

Dave Dave at shavedham.com
Wed Jun 11 13:17:47 EST 2003

Hello to all.

Im just wondering how I go about starting up.
If i make a linux box with a wireless adaptor connected to an antenna (depending on distances depends on which one?) And another wirlesss adaptor so I can conect through this linux box, how do i go about connecting to the Melbourne Wirelesss Network?

Do I have to organise with someone to link/bridge to them?

This might seam like a stupid question, but im a semi-newbie, who has done a bit of reading, but not quite sure.

Thanks for any help.
David.