[MLB-WIRELESS] GDW -> GHO

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Tue Jun 10 15:45:32 EST 2003

Have you considered checking locfinder for the wiki and web links?

http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/nodes/view.php?id=gho
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?NodeGHO
http://www.ndpgroup.com.au/wireless/NodeGHO/index.htm

Darren Dreis
Vice President
Melbourne Wireless Inc.
vicepresident at wireless.org.au
http://www.wireless.org.au

"Ryan" <mrviper at softhome.net>
Sent by: owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
10/06/2003 03:40 PM

        To:     "Melnborue" <melbwireless at wireless.org.au>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] GDW -> GHO

Yeah but how high or low, what type of wavguide has GHO got 14db 180*? how
good view does it have to gll,glo?
thanks